Christmas was wonderful spending time with the family. We all have a big sleep over at my mom and dad's house. It is fun for the kids to all get to open presents together. Ava was the best present opener of all... she got so into her gifts and said the cutest things like, "oh my dosh, I wanted this at the store!" and she opened a little doll that Kim must have let her see before she wrapped it because she yelled "I missed her!" when she opened that one. I didn't get too many pictures on my own camera because I swear I am the biggest slacker when it comes to that and my stupid battery was once again... dead.
New Years was also fun. We all went to the Big Mac's house and played cards and well, you know... the pictures may explain it all... especially the real blurry ones... I'm really not sure if that was me or the camera...




No comments:
Post a Comment